UV-C Sterilon Flow 144W Premium luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is available as dual-function products. The luminaire is equipped with the ECO mode, which makes it quieter.
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
The ECO mode allows you to adjust the fan operation, which reduces the air-flow in the luminaire to 110 m3/h, thanks to which it works quieter. It should be remembered that in order to obtain a sufficiently high efficiency of disinfection in this mode, the luminaire must work for at least two hours longer.
Direct surface disinfection function
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to effectively disinfect it. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. A careful reading of the user manual is required before use.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Direct surface disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Colour: white matt body, galvanised silver front
- Air-flow: 200 m3/h; 110m3/h (ECO)
- Dust filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during air-flow disinfection is about 40 m2 (~120 m3)
- Noise level: 38-44 dB
- The irradiation area for direct disinfection from a distance of 1m is 7 m2 (one direction) or 2 x 7 m2 (two directions)
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Total power consumption: 155W
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- The luminaire is equipped with a working time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C fluorescent tubes. After the programmed number of hours (9000), the tubes should be replaced and the counter reset. Depending on the lamp version, the sensor is mounted on the front or side of the device.
- Accessories: guide wheels, wall mount bracket, HEPA filter, UV-C protective glasses, UV-C fluorescent lamps, dust filter