This website belongs to DOOLAE HEALTHCARE CO., LTD. (“Doolae Healthcare”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”). Doolae Healthcare welcomes you to this internet site doolaehealthcare.com, its webpages, sub domains as well as any equivalent, mirror, replacement, substitute or back websites and web pages that are associated with the website (“Website”), and other connected software and applications (“App”) provided by it (collectively, the “Services”).
2.Collection of information – Personally Identifiable Information, Sensitive personal data or information & Other Information
2.1 Doolae Healthcare collects the following kinds of information, that the user may voluntarily provide, in order to gain access to certain Services, which also enables us to provide our Services that best meet your needs or conclude the transaction,
- Sensitive personal data or information, being the users passwords; financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise; visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and call data records
- Personally Identifiable Information, being the user’s personal information that relates to and/or identifies a natural person, such as the user’s name, email address, mailing address, telephone number
- demographic data such as the users’ URL, IP address, gender, age, pin code, etc. that does not necessarily identify any natural person but helps us in improving and customizing the Services for the user and to meet the needs of the users and serve them better;
- aggregated data to track user behaviour, including buying pattern, usage of the Services and history and frequency of the visits, surfing of the Website, etc. to help understand the users’ requirements and offer suitable Services and/or improve the same;
- data collected through data collection devices such as ‘cookies’, which in general do not contain Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information, but when you furnish your Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information through the Website, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the Website. This helps us conduct internal business analysis including assessment of promotional effectiveness, web page flow and safety;
- other information that is provided voluntarily by the user such as reviews, feedbacks, emails, letters, Postings, opting to participate in a survey, etc. (“Voluntary Information”) that help us in customizing the services, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and/or provide other support;
2.2. Wherever possible, we try to indicate the mandatory and optional fields to enable the user to use discretion at the time of providing all information voluntary, particularly the Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive personal data or information.
3.Use of Sensitive personal data or information, Personally Identifiable Information and Other Information
3.1 If you provide any Sensitive personal data or information & Personally Identifiable Information to us, you are deemed to have consented and authorized us to collect, retain and use that Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
- verifying your identify, eligibility to register and/or subscribe as a user of the Website and /or avail the Services;
- processing your registration as a user, providing and/or facilitating you with creating a log-in ID on the Website and maintaining and managing your registration;
- providing you with the Services, customer service and responding to your queries, complaints feedback, claims or disputes;
- to facilitate communication and processing your transactions entered into or proposed on the Website and/or sharing the information with the concerned third party suppliers;
- subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we (including our affiliates and their designated third party suppliers may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data to provide or otherwise facilitate provision and/or completion of the Services, notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to products and services offered by us on the Website;
- if you voluntarily submit any information to the us for publication on any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Website; and
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us.
3.2 You understand and acknowledge that all the other demographic, aggregated and/or other non-personal information collected by us, shall be used for performing research and/or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Website, for marketing and promotional purposes and to improve our product offerings and your experience of our Services;
3.3 We shall use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, administer our Website, and to troubleshoot such problems;
4.Disclosure of Sensitive personal data or information, Personally Identifiable Information, Profile Data & Other Information
4.1 You agree that we may disclose and transfer your Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information to the service providers engaged by us and/or other affiliated companies of the Doolae Healthcare to assist us with providing you with our Services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, membership authentication and verification services and logistics services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the purposes specified at Clause 3.1 above, and not for their own purposes.
4.2 Any Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible to our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated above.
4.3 You understand and acknowledge that we may disclose, share and/or transfer all the other demographic, aggregated and/or other non-personal information collected by us, with the Service Providers for performing research and/or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Website, for marketing and promotional purposes and to improve our product offerings and your experience of our Services;
4.4 All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include sensitive, personal and/or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
4.5 You also agree that we may disclose your Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information, if required to do so by law pursuant to Clause 3.1 (viii) above, or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with law, court orders, or other legal process.
4.6 We may disclose your Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others:
- in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Agreement;
- to respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content that violates the rights of a third party; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public.
5.Links to Third Party Websites
Doolae Healthcare, through its Website, may sometime provide links to other websites that may collect Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information about you. Doolae Healthcare and its Affiliates are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. Please contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices.
6.User Discretion, Withdrawal of Consent and Opt-Out
6.1 You understand, acknowledge and agree that you can browse the Website without providing any Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information. You have the option not to provide the Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information at any given point of time but understand, acknowledge and agree that Doolae Healthcare may not be able and/or be bound to offer you the Services and /or maximize your benefit and/or experience of the products and services and other features of the Website.
6.2 Should you provide your Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information, you understand, acknowledge and agree that the same is voluntarily provided and that you continue to have complete control over your registration and/or subscription and/or the Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided and/or wish to update, retain and/or delete.
6.3 You further understand, acknowledge and agree that the option to withdraw, opt-out of receiving non-essential and/or other marketing and/or promotional communications and/or request complete deletion of your Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information at any time by ‘unsubscribing’ to our Website after registering yourself.
6.4 You understand, acknowledge and agree that Doolae Healthcare will retain your previous and updated Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information in its records to the extent permitted and/or required by law and/or until completion of any pending Services and/or resolution of any pending dispute, recovery of monies, enforcement in cease of breach of this Agreement, etc.
7.1 Doolae Healthcare may also collect information through the use of “cookies” or similar technologies. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Website and/or avail Services. These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. In general, cookies do not contain Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information, but when you furnish your Sensitive personal data or information and Personally Identifiable Information through the Website, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the Website.
7.2 While you have the option to prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, if you block cookies altogether, you may not be able to register, login to the Website, and/or make use of the full features and functionality of the Website and /or the Services.
Grievance Officer – In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer who can be contacted with respect to any complaints or concerns including those pertaining to breach of this Agreement; violations specified under Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (to be resolved within thirty six (36) hours; and other polices or questions are published as under:
E-mail address: IT@doolaehealthcare.com
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday except Public Holidays
Any queries, please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.